Range of Services
- Unarmed Static Officer
- Patrol Officer Services
- Mobile Escort Services
- Body Guard Services
- Guard Dog / Dog Handler
- House Detectives
- Security Management & Consultancy
- Electronic Intruder Alarm System
- Electronic Access Control System
- Electronic Security Training
- Electronic Surveillance System
- Security Equipment
- Private Commercial Investigation
- Security Audits
AZAM ARMADA DIFFRENTIATES IT’S SERVICES BY PROVIDING THE FOLLOWING:
- Varieties of service to cater the needs of our customer.
- Conduct security surveys to advice best suited and tailored services to customers.
- To further our security coverage we maintain a close working relationship with the local police.
- With our attractive wages ,benefits and career development we maintain a motivated work force at all times
- Our top management emphasis in hands on involvement in operation
- With a good system in place Azam Armada has ensured a low turnover rate of officer.
- Continous training - Monthly basis
- Security Surveys - When requested or deemed necessary
- Security Audit - When requested
- Investigation - When requested or deemed necessary
- Security Proposal - When requested
Besides providing competent guards, we also assist our customers by introducing ESS to enhance their security coverage with the introduction of CCTV, Early Warning System (ALARM), electronic Access Control and parameter intrusion system.
Besides setting these equipments, most importantly we assist them in managing the operations of the system.
SECURITY GUARDS EMPHASIS & REQUIREMENTS
- Selection for Elite Guards
- Age 24 to 55
- Priority ex-service man
- More than 5 years in the security field
- Final interview by the customer
- KDN (Kementerian Dalam Negeri) training
- Fire fighting
- Bomb threat
- Customers relation management
- Self defense
- SRP and above for guards
- SPM for security officer
- Must be able to write reports and all necessary documents
- Customer oriented
- Wages and Benefits
- Attractive wages and benefits
- Career progression programs
Guards would be entrusted to uphold a comprehensive security function, which would encompass: -
- Access Control – Controlling entry / exit of the premises in accordance with the procedures outlined of them.
- Material Control – Having full control and knowledge of material movements in order to prevent mismanagement of material.
- Deterrence – By conducting periodic checks on staffs, patrolling the perimeter and etc.
- Detection – Utilizing the early warning system ALARM and CCTV (if available)
- Recording & Reporting – Periodic recording, suspicious recording and incident recording and lastly reporting to the supervisors.
- Detailed job description would be given to the guards upon a Customer Service Provider discussion.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- Liaison with police and other government agencies.
- Visit by patrolling officers and area manager on a daily basis.
- Monthly training.
- Assist in investigation if needed.
- Periodic Security Surveys.
The financial implication for our services is considered very competitive in the market. We are also in line with the recommended rates by the Persatuan Perkhidmatan Kawalan Keselamatan Malaysia (PPKKM).
We have also adhered to the new gazette wages from Human Resources Ministry.
The Rates are depending on a few factors as following:-
- Job description
- Risk Involved
- Types of knowledge security personnel required
In safeguarding the companies’ employees and client’s interest Azam Armada Security has invested in the following types of insurance. This is a clear indication that the company is serious about it commitment towards clients.
- Public liability – 1 Million
- Profession indemnity – 100,000
- Fidelity Guarantee – 100,000
- Employee’s Liability – 500,000
- Group personal Accident – 4.5 Million